Sunday 19 August 2007

Inside Out



Thanks to Here for this!

"Inside Out was a Hardcore and/or Metal core band from Orange County, California - notable for being the first band fronted by Zack De La Rocha, later of hugely successful band Rage Against the Machine."

I have to be honest from the start. I always hated Rage Against The Machine. It's true. Up until only about a year ago I finally "got" them. For some reason I always had them labelled as some crap rap-metal band who didn't like the government or something. Thank fuck I came round is all I can say! However, for all my love of Rage, when I found out about these guys and then heard them I was blown away and Rage immediately became second to them. Fronted by Zack De La Rocha before he joined/created Rage, Inside Out where far more ferocious and hardcore than them(and in my eyes better!). They only released a single 7" EP entitled "No Spiritual Surrender" but if you give youtube a search you can find so many great videos of them.


No Spiritual Surrender


1 comment:

blend77 said...

CLASSIC!!!

what a record. More people need to be into this..