Wednesday 5 September 2007

The Fate Of The Human Carbine Mixtape



So it seems those great people at Zen And The Art Of Face Punching aswell as a few other blogs all have the Mixtape fever at the moment and it has finally hit me! So heres some songs I've been really liking the last few weeks and a few of my all time favourites for good measure.

1.CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings
2.Neils Children - Sometimes It's Hard To Let Go
3.Cadence Weapon - Sharks
4.Boredoms - B Is For Boredoms
5.Constatine Sankathi - Forget Everything I Told You
6.Oxbow - The Geometry Of Business
7.Good Shoes - Southwest Train
8.Slint - Ron
9.Prinzhorn Dance School - Crackerjack Docker
10.Dizzee Rascal - I Luv U
11.Final Fantasy - Many Lives -> 49
12.Boredoms - Budokan Tape Try ( 500 Tapes High)
13.Gallows - Abandon Ship
14.Cap'n Jazz - Basil's Kite
15.Texas Is The Reason - There's No Way That I Can Talk Myself Out Of This One Tonight
16.Foals - Mathletics
17.Drive Like Jehu - luau
18.Codeine - Loss Leader
19.iForward,Russia! - Twelve
20.Cat Power - The Sleepwalker
21.The Twilight Sad - Last Year's Rain Didn't Fall Quite So Hard
22.The Horrors - Sister Leonella
23.Smog - I Could Drive Forever

Mixtape
Note: It's probably best to play this in iTunes as I think the songs will come up properly if you do =]

3 comments:

gabbagabbahey said...

Very nice mixtape, David. I see you broke the repetition rule for the Boredoms... you must be a big fan then? I think their touring these isles in October? Also, Slint from Tweez? A bit left-field, eh!

Btw, I'm just returned to the interweb so I've left a reply to your comment on my 'jazz' post.

Cheers

blend77 said...

hey. great stuff. i havent visited ina while, but its awesome to see you made a mix too...

i'll have to add your link up to Zen...

thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

downloaded, thanks alot you have one of the best tastes on dancing jesus :P